Echo Travel has been based in the Aosta Valley for over a decade and we have detailed knowledge and hands-on experience of all the resorts, the accommodation available, and the ski areas. We can therefore provide you with all the guidance you need to plan the perfect Italian ski break.
We offer a flexible approach to our guiding and lesson services and so if you have any special requirements – please ask, and we will see what we can do to assist.
We work alongside a fine team of highly qualified, local Ski & Board Instructors and Mountain Guides and you can be sure of their professionalism and outstanding service at all times.
What Echo Travel can offer you:
- Honest, unbiased recommendations on the best hotels and apartments in each resort
- Flexible guided ski days and lessons from the highest qualified, English speaking instructors
- Discount vouchers for the best of the resort’s hire shops
- Lift pass delivery service in selected resorts
- Advice and bookings for the best restaurants
- Reliable and trustworthy taxi companies for your airport transfers
- Holiday resort information including personalised ski area and accommodation notes, sightseeing ideas, local activities and events, restaurant and bar information
Echo Travel Consultancy Service for companies, ski websites and publications:
- Resort and ski area research and reporting
- Accommodation research and reporting
- Photographic services (either on a bespoke basis or from our extensive library)